Dear SOCNET Scientists,

I have a longitudinal dataset (at four time points). To analyze evolutionary dynamics for this dataset I applied stochastic actor-based models using RSiena. I found out-degree as playing statistically significant role in this evolution process (i.e., ratio of error and estimation is more than 2).

Is that mean those actors who have higher out-degree centrality values play major role compared to those who have lower out-degree centrality values in the evolution process of my dataset?

Please clear me in this respect?

Regards

Shahadat