Hi all,

I will be teaching a Masters level elective this Fall, titled "Social Networks in Human Resource Management", and I'm seeking suggestions for relevant texts. I've compiled a sufficient list of articles, but was hoping to find an organizing text/framework to provide to the students.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Jessica

Jessica R. Methot, PhD
Assistant Professor of Human Resource Management
School of Management and Labor Relations
Janice H. Levin Bldg., Room 209
Rutgers University
94 Rockafeller Road, Livingston Campus
Piscataway, NJ 08854