Hi all,

I am working with a group of colleagues on the analysis of a network of researchers in a specific field: User Modeling, Adaptation and Personalization.

On this network, we have tested 3 community detection methods over different fusions of links between the researchers: coauthorship, content similarity (of the papers they have written) and similarity of the papers they have shown interest on during a conference happening from 2008 to 2011.

I was wondering if somebody can recommend us a Journal to submit the results of our research that focuses on the strategies to fuse different networks that show the best detection of subcommunities.

Thanks in advance,

Denis Parra
Phd Student
School of Information Sciences