Dear list members,

I'd like to draw your attention to a program I just released, which takes a directed network in input and outputs a new network where nodes are connected according to their similiarity, not their direct links.

Practically speaking, this program was created to reveal structure in "hairball" networks - these networks that make a big blob of edges when visualized.

This blog post describes an application and contains the links for the download of the exe file:
http://insights.exploreyourdata.com/

Best,

Clement Levallois

Clement Levallois
Erasmus University Rotterdam
The Netherlands

pro website<http://www.erim.eur.nl/ERIM/People/Person_Details?p_aff_id=4321> / personal website<http://www.clementlevallois.net/>

twitter and skype: @seinecle
Discover the NESSHI project: http://www.nesshi.eu<http://www.nesshi.eu/>

De informatie  verzonden in dit e-mail bericht  inclusief de bijlage(n) is
vertrouwelijk  en is  uitsluitend  bestemd  voor de geadresseerde  van dit
bericht. Lees verder: http://www.eur.nl/email-disclaimer

The information in this e-mail message  is confidential and may be legally
privileged. Read more: http://www.eur.nl/english/email-disclaimer