Dear list members,

I'd like to draw your attention to a program I just released, which takes a directed network in input and outputs a new network where nodes are connected according to their similiarity, not their direct links.

Practically speaking, this program was created to reveal structure in "hairball" networks - these networks that make a big blob of edges when visualized.

This blog post describes an application and contains the links for the download of the exe file:
http://insights.exploreyourdata.com/

Best,

Clement Levallois

Clement Levallois
Erasmus University Rotterdam
The Netherlands

pro website / personal website

twitter and skype: @seinecle
Discover the NESSHI project: http://www.nesshi.eu

De informatie verzonden in dit e-mail bericht inclusief de bijlage(n) is vertrouwelijk en is uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde van dit bericht. Lees verder.
The information in this e-mail message is confidential and may be legally privileged. Read more.