From: Sherry Brandt-Williams [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2012 11:52 AM
To: Sherry Brandt-Williams
Subject: FLMS Annual Conference Registration is Open!

Dear FLMS Members and Friends,

The moment you have all been waiting for has arrived!!!!  Online registration for this year's annual Florida Lake Management Society conference has opened.  Simply visit us at flms.net and click on the "Annual Conference" tab then "Registration" or follow this link: http://flms.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=20&Itemid=27

You can still print the pdf version and mail or fax if needed.

Early bird registration ends May 15, but abstracts for papers from you or your students are due today – ish – no later than end of week.  Please remember that students can apply for a travel grant that will cover registration (and that covers a lot of food) and can cover a shared room if needed.  We hope you will encourage your students to prepare either a poster or a full presentation.  We also give awards for best student papers.

Hope to hear from you this week and we look forward to seeing you in Gainesville in June!

Maryann Krisovitch & Sherry Brandt-Williams

Florida Lake Management Society

"You have received this email because you are subscribed to the WATERINSTITUTE-STU-L mailing list. To be removed from the list, send a message to [log in to unmask] containing this text in the body of the message: "SIGNOFF WATERINSTITUTE-STU-L"