Welcome back from Spring Break, everyone!
Hope you all had a blast!!

*CHSC 3rd Informational Meeting will take place:*

*When: Thursday, March 15th at 7:00pm
*

*Where: In the Reitz Union - Room 287 *

*What to look towards:*

   - Matt Getz will be our Guest Speaker at this meeting
   - There will be FREE FOOD!!!
   - CHSC Relay for Life Team fundraising ideas and options
   - Upcoming Volunteering opportunities
   - Plan our last meeting in April --- possibly turn into a Potluck!

*The Collegiate Health Service Corps (CHSC)* is a new pre-health
organization that started out as a Program and is now an official UF Club
since Fall 2011. CHSC aims to help the medically under-served populations
and expose our members to the various health professions.  We do this via
community service projects, outreach programs to raise awareness, education
campaigns, and much more. We are open to students interested in all
professions including medicine, dentistry, nursing, mental health, and
public health.

Please check out our website for updates and photos of YOU at the meeting
or volunteering:
www.tinyurl.com/chscwebsite

Don't forget to sign up for our CHSC Relay for Life Team if you are
interested! Direct link is found on the home page of our website.

Thank you all!

 **

If you have any questions feel free to e-mail [log in to unmask] or
[log in to unmask] or visit our website at www.tinyurl.com/chscwebsite for
updates or to find out more info and opportunities.

Hope to see you all there!

--

*Nhi M. Do*

CHSC Director of Communication