Welcome back from Spring Break, everyone!
Hope you all had a blast!!

CHSC 3rd Informational Meeting will take place:

When: Thursday, March 15th at 7:00pm

Where: In the Reitz Union - Room 287

What to look towards:

The Collegiate Health Service Corps (CHSC) is a new pre-health organization that started out as a Program and is now an official UF Club since Fall 2011. CHSC aims to help the medically under-served populations and expose our members to the various health professions.  We do this via community service projects, outreach programs to raise awareness, education campaigns, and much more. We are open to students interested in all professions including medicine, dentistry, nursing, mental health, and public health.

Please check out our website for updates and photos of YOU at the meeting or volunteering:
www.tinyurl.com/chscwebsite

Don't forget to sign up for our CHSC Relay for Life Team if you are interested! Direct link is found on the home page of our website.

Thank you all!

If you have any questions feel free to e-mail [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask] or visit our website at www.tinyurl.com/chscwebsite for updates or to find out more info and opportunities.

Hope to see you all there!

--