Actually, the technology of an anaerobic digester being available in
an "of the shelf" format already exists in the US. The source is your
own University of Florida. I am surprised that you seem to find UK
based examples while missing what exists in your own backyard.

Soon the next generation of UF's technology will be commercially
available offering a better product for food waste digestion and is
scable for any location and/or application.