from the GARC President...

Subject: GARC Meeting this Thursday

Greetings GARCers! There will be a GARC meeting this Thursday (April
5) at 8pm (location to be announced later).

This meeting will include officer elections as well as a discussion of
what equipment we would like to request funds for from BEC.  The club
is considering getting 2m handheld radios for everyday FM use
(potentially to loan to new licensees and to have on hand for special
events), as well as an improved 2m/70cm radio for the club station.
Come be a part of the discussion and give us your input!

I look forward to seeing you this Thursday at 8pm!

--
Scott Harden, AJ4VD
http://www.SWHarden.com