 From: Jeff Capehart <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 9:14 AM
Subject: GARS Meeting Wed.  Topic: EMP

GARC Members:

The Gainesville Amateur Radio Society (GARS), the city ham club, will be meeting Wednesday evening.

The program will be a presentation on EMP - Electro-Magnetic Pulse - and it's effect on electronic equipment, disaster potential, and what hams can do to protect their equipment.

Todd Lovelace, K1KVA will be coming over from Jacksonville.  He is an expert in this area and has been advising utility companies of the risk.

I hope you can make it out for this presentation.

Jeff Capehart, W4UFL
GARS VP

Title:  GARS Club Meeting