Title: Gainesville Hamfest
Date:  Saturday April 28, 2012
Time:  All Day*
Location: Den & Ken's Indoor Flea Market
Street:   2708 NW Waldo Road (Next to Sonny's Barbecue)
City State Zip: Gainesville FL, 32609
Contact: Earl, [log in to unmask]
Talk-in: 146.820 MHz.
*Note:  Early arrivals will get best locations and best pick of goods.  The vendors will stick around until customers stop coming.

Potluck Dinner at 6pm.  Bring enough food to feed everyone in your party with some to share as the club is not providing an entree this year.

The Gainesville "Poor Man's" Hamfest is an ARRL Sanctioned Event, sponsored by the Gainesville Amateur Radio Society.  For map see:
http://www.arrl.org/hamfests/poor-mans-hamfest

GARS Webste: http://www.gars.net/