Greetings GARC! Officer elections are coming up, and before voting occurs I would like to make sure everyone has the opportunity to nominate members for any positions they would like to serve in.  The current positions available, and the nominations we have so far are listed below.  Our BEC Co-representative is graduating, so we are looking for someone to volunteer to fill this position. It doesn't require much to serve in this position, but it is important that we find someone we can name as our representative.

REMEMBER - Serving as a club officer is an excellent resume builder and looks good on applications to jobs, grants, and graduate schools. Serving an elected position will not require much work on your part, and the return on your time could be significant! Even if you haven't served as a club officer before, considering nominating yourself for a position today! The club could use your assistance, and you will certainly benefit from the experience.

CURRENT NOMINATIONS:
President - Scott Harden
Vice President - Jorge Bartra
Treasurer - AVAILABLE (previously manned by Dante Buckley who would rather not serve again this year)
Secretary - Ben Crockett
BEC Co-Rep - AVAILABLE (previously manned by Matt Fieldman who is graduating)

To nominate yourself or somebody else for a position, please E-Mail your nomination to the faculty adviser Dr. Jay Garlitz, [log in to unmask]

Thank you! 73

--

Scott Harden, AJ4VD
http://www.SWHarden.com