REMINDER

Date:    April 10, 2012

To:      All UF Graduate Coordinators and Staff

From:    Mr. Matt Mitterko
         International Student Enrollment Coordinator
         UF Graduate School

RE:      How to Find and Examine Applicants with External Funding on E-Referral

As you go through Fall 2012 graduate admission applications, keep in mind that E-Referral now tells you which international applicants have said they have external funding.

To find externally-funded applicants:

(1) Look under the "Refine Your Search" menu on the right hand of your E-Referral screen for "External Funding."

(2) Click on "External Funding."

(3) In the drop-down ("Sel") box that appears, choose "Has External Funding."

(4) Click the "Filter" button.

Your list of applicants will refresh, showing only those who have said they have external funding.

If you look on the individual record of each of these applicants, you will usually see something under "External Funding," like "Fulbright Scholar," for instance.

Please click on this link to view a screen shot of what I've outlined above (look at the red arrows for guidance):

http://graduateschool.ufl.edu/files/external-funding.jpg

Thanks much! If you have any questions about this applicant-supplied data, or need any help with externally-funded international applicants (particularly Fulbright candidates), please e-mail me at [log in to unmask]