REMINDER

Date:     12 April 2012

To:       All Graduate Coordinators and Staff

From:     Rick Bryant Associate Director of Admissions

Subject:  End of Term Coding on the Graduate E-Referral

As we get closer to the official end of the spring 2012 term, I would like to remind all users of the Graduate E-referral of the necessity of coding each of your Spring 2012 applicants with a decision.

The easiest way to do this is to use the dashboard which you can access by clicking on the link at the top left of the screen, or using the filter function, whichever you find more convenient. Please take a close look at the No Action category as this column should be zero unless you are planning to take very late action on an applicant for this term.

If you have any files that need to be moved to a future term, please use the NOTE function to make your request and my office will work with you to update the file to a future term if it is eligible. The goal is to have all students coded as Admit, Cancelled or Denied by the last day of the term.

If you have any questions about the dashboard or the need to close out your applicant pool, please contact me at 294-0931 or [log in to unmask]

Regards, Rick

Rick Bryant, Associate Director for Campus Relations
University of Florida
Office of Admissions
Division of Enrollment Management
201 Criser Hall