All,
I'm a member of our Teaching and Learning Committee and we're working on
revising our ENDS goals.  We'd like  to add additional measures of  student
progress as compared to any national standards or benchmarks?  Do any of
you use  standards like CAS, ASLOM, other SUNY community colleges,etc in
your measures?
Eileen Howell
SUNY Sullivan
Dept. of Learning and Student Development