Helpful listers,

I attended a conference a couple of years ago, possibly a Strengthening
Student Success conference in San Francisco, possibly not, where a college
showed the great student-made videos they had on their website. The videos
were about placement testing and had some funny student perspectives about
how they realized a little too late what placement testing meant.

Unfortunately, I can't remember which college did the presentation, and
even after digging through my notes, I can't seem to locate any
information on the videos. Does this sound at all familiar to anyone? Or,
regardless of where you saw them, do you know of any good student-created
materials explaining placement testing to new students?

Thank you!

--Bailey Smith
Mt. San Antonio College