Hello All,

My name is Audrey Robinson and I am the Director for Learning Resources and
Services at Shenandoah University.  We just launched TutorTrac this year
and we are also looking to explore assessment tools to evaluate our
tutors.  I am new to this field and would definitely benefit from such a
valuable discussion.

--
Audrey Robinson, Ph.D.
Director of Learning Resources and Services

" The measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and
convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."
Martin Luther King, Jr.