From: "Geddes, Leonard G." <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2012 8:52 AM
Subject: [LRNASST-L] It's Here: The Video footage from the From Good to
Great Learning 4-week Study

Greeting Colleagues,

Thanks for all of the emails of interest about this study. I apologize for
the delay; I was awaiting exam grade confirmation from professors.
As many of you are aware, I have completed the Spring 2012, From Good to
Great Learning 4-Week Study.  I don't want to spill too many beans, but I
think you all are going to find it useful. I believe your students may even
enjoy it:)!
Make sure you want the finale.  It is AWESOME!
Here is the link: http://bit.ly/Iw4GFl
The video covers a wide variety of topics, in some innovative ways:

 *
Textbook Comprehension
Metacogntion
 *
Learning Outcomes
 *
Higher Order Thinking
 *
Time Management

PS - I would love to conduct a multi-institutional study next year.  I think
it would be fun and very rewarding!

Thanks and please share your feedback.

Leonard Geddes
Associate Dean of Co-Curricular Programs
Coordinator of the Learning Commons
Division of Student Life
Lenoir-Rhyne University
www.lr.edu