(717) 749-6045

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Laurie Hazard
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2012 8:53 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FYE Question

Hi All,

I was looking at an book for parents.  Harlan Cohen's book, "The Happiest
Kid on Campus."  On his website, he endorses his materials as the #1 Going
to College Book and  he says his materials are now the used and considered
the "Premier First-Year Expereince Program."  Do any of your campuses use
and/or endorse his programs or books, aside from using him as an
entertainer for our "Generation Me" students?

I am curious.

Laurie

Laurie  L. Hazard, Ed.D.
Director, Academic Center for Excellence and the Writing Center Adjunct
Faculty, Applied Psychology Curriculum Coordinator, Foundations for
Learning Bryant University
401-232-6746