Colleagues, please consider adding your e-mail address to any messages or
replies that you send to this listserv. It is a collegial action that can
expedite more dialogue, especially when responding to a LRNASST posting
individually.

Although I have always added the LSCHE website address where you can find my
e-mail address, in the future to eliminate an unnecessary action, I am
adding my e-mail to all my signatures.  Collegially.

Frank L Christ, Emeritus, CSULB

E-Mail: [log in to unmask]

LSCHE Web Site Developer & Content Editor:  www.lsche.net

"One who loves community destroys community; one who loves the members
builds community"........Dietrich Bonhoeffer