From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Blanchard, Emily A [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 2:53 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Reading comprehension

What kinds of assistance do you offer for helping students improve reading comprehension? We already have workshops in place on note-taking and college-level reading strategies.

Thank you!

Emily Blanchard, M.A.
Learning Resource Center Associate
Concordia University Wisconsin
12800 North Lake Shore Drive
Mequon, WI 53097
Ph: (262) 243-4216
Fx: (262) 243-3535
www.cuw.edu/go/lrc<http://www.cuw.edu/go/lrc>

Confidentiality Notice / FERPA Privacy Rule: This message may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please do not disclose, forward, distribute, copy, or use this message or its contents. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message from your e-mail system. Thank you.