I think you already read the article listed below, but I looked it over more carefully and got lots of ideas for the workshops next year! Really good stuff.

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of FLC [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 6:51 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FW: Why Good Students Do Bad in College - Interesting Article

This article was mentioned on the FYE listserv-a listserve, by the way, that
at least one member of your learning center staff ought to be a subscriber
to peruse the posts and then to report at a staff meeting on anything that
might be useful for the learning center staff.

Note that the source for much of this article was the research book that was
edited by our own David Caverly.  Collegially..