From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gunn, Ariel A
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2012 12:52 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: question about College Placement Test workshops

Hi all,

I have been asked to conduct a workshop for area high school students preparing to take the CPT (though I think they're using PERT). Eventually they'd like to develop a week-long seminar to encourage their students to attend community college. I'm new to CPT prep, and so far I haven't done anything beyond finding the material developed by Valencia College.

Has anyone developed a program similar to this? If you have, I would be grateful to hear about your program. Any general advice or resources about CPT preparation/workshops would be appreciated as well.

Thank you,

Ariel Gunn

Academic Success Center Coordinator

Hillsborough Community College - Ybor City Campus

Please Note:

Due to Florida's very broad public records law, most written communications to or from College employees regarding College business are public records, available to the public and media upon request.  Therefore, this email communication may be subject to public disclosure.