Also as a follow up question - are you including tutors/SI leaders in this
ratio?  (Ours are student employees.)  Or just permanent staff?
I think it is more valuable to know the ratio of the students at the
institution than those served.  Ideally we will continue to increase the
number of students served.
Elaine

M. Elaine Richardson, PhD
Director, Academic Success Center