Hello
The Mathematics Chair at Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana, Wabash Valley, Terre Haute asked me to advertise the positions being advertised.

There are several Mathematics positions open for either Summer or Fall. Summer positions include a full-time position on the main Terre Haute campus teaching math. Fall positions include instructors who will be Ivy Tech faculty and teach pre-college mathematics on the Indiana State University campus. Also advertised is a Math Tutor/Coordinator position on the Indiana State University campus.

To access the postings, go to www.ivytech.edu/Wabash Valley and scroll to the bottom of the page. On the right is a link to Careers. Choose Search Postings and click on Terre Haute.

If you have questions, contact me off-list.

Jeanne Ann Graham
English and Communication Program Chair
Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana
8000 South Education Drive