From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gertken, Nicole A
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2012 11:53 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Online Tutorg Model

Hello Everyone,

I am currently working on a project to provide online students with the same support services as on-campus students.  Currently we use the SI model for many of our courses.

Has any heard or seen the SI model used with distance (online) courses?

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,

Nicole Gertken
Academic Services Coordinator
University College
Northern State University
(605) 626-3573
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."
 - Henry David Thoreau