If these are offered for the online students, could you tell me when (day/time) these are offered?  Thanks, Rita

-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Heather Sherman
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2012 12:30 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Online Tutorg Model

We provide a modified version of structured learning assistance (SLA) via Elluminate. It is a weekly, facilitated review of course content for our Algebra and Stats classes, and the sessions are well attended, highly recommended, and successful (in terms of participant pass rates). If you need more information, I can certainly provide it!

Thanks,

Heather