From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of M.E. McWilliams
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2012 7:29 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: A great website

The website listed below claims that Edgar Dale's Cone of Experience fabricates percentages but doesn't give documentation to substantiate that claim.  I have used the pictured chart in several workshops so the matter is of concern to me. Anyone have a comment on the subject?

wOO HoO!
M.E. McWilliams
AARC Tutoring Center Director
FACEBOOK US!
Stephen F. Austin State University
936 468 1439

The views and opinions expressed in this message are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Stephen F. Austin State University, its Board of Regents, or the State of Texas.