Hello all:

Here at Rutgers-Camden we have been using Accutrack and its weblink to
allow students to make appointments online with our tutors and to
manage the entire appointment and data collection process.  I have
also investigated TutorTrac and I was reaching out to the listserv to
find out if anyone uses another tutor scheduling product.

If so please send me a message and let me know the name of the product
and the features you both like and dislike about the product.  We are
looking for a system that not only allows students to use the internet
to make appointments but also allows them to sign in at off site
locations once they arrive for tutoring via the web as opposed to via
a software package that would be installed on a computer at a remote
site.

If you use a product such as this, please let me know.

Thanks,
Rob Ciervo

Robert L. Ciervo, Ph.D., Director
Rutgers-Camden Learning Center
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey-Camden
231 Armitage Hall
Camden, NJ 08102
(856)225-2722 phone
(856)225-6443 fax