From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Wendy Vargas
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2012 11:47 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: student to staff ratio in learning/tutoring departments?

Hello All,
This past year, our University went through a Presidential shift.  One of our new President's initiatives was to form strategic planning teams that included numerous staff and faculty across campus.  This is a wonderful opportunity and I would love to show up to our retreat with as much information as possible;) One question I would love feedback on is:
*"What is your student to staff ratio for your department? That is, how many staff do you have as compared to number of students at your institution?"
*Thank you in advance:) I look forward to hearing from you!

*Wendy Vargas*

Student Success Advisor / Tutoring Coordinator

Concordia University, St. Paul

275 Syndicate St. N.

St. Paul, MN 55104

651-603-6216

*Wendy Vargas*

Student Success Advisor / Tutoring Coordinator

Concordia University, St. Paul

275 Syndicate St. N.

St. Paul, MN 55104

651-603-6216

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information or otherwise be protected by law. Any access, use, disclosure or distribution of this email message by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is unauthorized and prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient (or an agent acting on an intended recipient?s behalf), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and immediately destroy all copies of the original message. Virus scanning is recommended on all email attachments.