From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Kiley, Meghan [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2012 11:44 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Peer Mentoring - Resources

Good morning,

We are entering our second year with our peer mentoring group (called Protégé) that works to support at-risk students manage their academic commitments as they transition to college.  I was wondering if anyone had any good resources (books, articles, etc.) to assist with the on-going training of the mentors?  Does anyone have any feedback from a similar program on their campus?

Thank you,
Meg Kiley

Meghan Kiley
Assistant Director for Academic Skills/Programs
Providence College
Office of Academic Services
One Cunningham Square
Providence, RI 02918

(office) 401-865-2679
(fax) 401-865-1219

Twitter: @ProvCollege_OAS

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The materials in this electronic mail transmission (including all attachments) are private and confidential and are the property of the sender. The information contained in the material is privileged and is intended only for the use of the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended addressee, be advised that any unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this material is strictly prohibited. If you received this electronic mail message in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone at 401.865.2494 or send an electronic message to [log in to unmask] and thereafter, destroy the electronic message immediately