Does anyone currently film class lectures for later playback by the students?
What we are considering is posting lecture videos to our internal website for
students to view again, not as a substitute for attending class but as a
review. Professors would still require attendance in class, but having access
to videos would allow students to hear the lecture again with the ability to
stop and start it, discuss it with classmates, etc. If you have such a program,
can you share details with the list? We'd like to pilot this with a college
algebra class.

Thanks in advance,
Lisa Cradit
Texas Lutheran University