From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of David Downing
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2012 8:18 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: filming lectures

I have a Chemistry instructor that tapes all of his lectures, he then
gives me the camera and I use a free software program (Anesoft) to
condense andconvert it and then I can post it on our iTunes U website.
Students love it since they can view it on their phone, tablet, or PC,
wherever they are. They can pause it, back it up and catch the part of
the lecture they missed in class.

David Downing
Edison State College
8099 College Pkwy