From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Elaine Richardson [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 6:06 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Quick question

Good afternoon!
We in the ASC at Clemson University are preparing to move into a 36,000 square foot building that will be dedicated to student success (it will be called the Academic Success Center)- there will be a small space allotted to Student Disability Services and one classroom size space dedicated to the Writing Center (operated by the English department).  There rest is for the ASC staff, student study space and 7 classrooms (so we can offer daytime SI sessions!!)  So my question is - where are you?  Do you have a stand alone building, space in another academic building or library, or in some section of a student affairs facility or some other configuration?

Thanks in advance for your response.
Elaine

M. Elaine Richardson, PhD
Director, Academic Success Center