From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Marlene K Sedillos
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2012 9:16 PM
To: Shirley Tucker
Subject: Grammar Software suggestions

We have been using SkillsBank software for Computer Assisted Learni

We have been using SkillsBank software for Computer Assisted Learning in writing classes. It has been a great way for students to review basic skills of punctuation, grammar, and capitalization. Students do a pre-test and only work in areas that are weak on the pre-test. It tracks progress and time. However, it will not be able to work with the updates for computers that we are getting soon. So, I’m looking to some other software that is not too expensive. I have used Plato in the past and did not care for it, plus it is too expensive for us. Does anyone know of any software that individualizes lessons?

Thanks in advance.

You can email me directly at [log in to unmask]