From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Alsace Toure
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 4:25 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Question about Tutoring Policies and Procedures

Good afternoon.

Do any of you have a policy regarding courses that you do or do not provide tutoring?  And also do you have an end date that students can request a tutor for a subject you do not have a tutor?  We have a student that has come with less than one week left, and it takes about two weeks to hire and train a tutor.  Any information you can provide regarding your policies would be helpful.

Sincerely,

Alsace Touré, Director
The Learning Center & Disability Services Baldwin-Wallace College Room 207, Ritter Library
275 Eastland Road
Berea, OH 44017-2088
Direct: 440.826.5936
Office: 440.826.2147
Fax: 440.826.3832
Email: [log in to unmask]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE/FERPA PRIVACY RULE:  This message may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please do not disclose, forward, distribute, copy, or use this message or its contents. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message from your e-mail system. Thank you.