From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Alsace Toure [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2012 4:40 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Advisory Boards

Good afternoon.

Thank you for responding to my previous email about your policies and procedures.

I do have another question...Do any of you have advisory boards for your Learning Center?  If so, what is their primary function for your Learning Center?  How are the members determined?  How often do you meet?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Sincerely,

Alsace Touré, Director
The Learning Center & Disability Services
Baldwin-Wallace College
Room 207, Ritter Library
275 Eastland Road
Berea, OH 44017-2088
Direct: 440.826.5936
Office: 440.826.2147
Fax: 440.826.3832
Email: [log in to unmask]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE/FERPA PRIVACY RULE:  This message may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please do not disclose, forward, distribute, copy, or use this message or its contents. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message from your e-mail system. Thank you.