Hi All,

Our institution is entering another phase of developing a college-wide
strategic plan.  In addition, I would like to create a 5 year strategic plan for
the Learning Center.

We are a two-year community college that has a large Liberal Arts/transfer
student population and the Library and Learning Center work very closely
togehter.  In essence, we are quite similar to an Informatoin Commons yet the
Learning Center provides all the tutoring and academic support services for
the college (except disability services).  Our student population is about 1500
students and we are creating new services on campus and online all the time.

Would anyone like to share any recent strategic plans?  I'd just like to see
what other institutions with similar services and campus size are envisioning
for their departments considering increased student enrollment, changes in the
academic needs of the student population, budget constraints and online
services.

Thanks!

Angela Nadeau,
Director, Learning Center