-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Alsace Toure
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2012 1:40 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Advisory Boards

Good afternoon.

Thank you for responding to my previous email about your policies and
procedures.

I do have another question...Do any of you have advisory boards for your
Learning Center?  If so, what is their primary function for your Learning
Center?  How are the members determined?  How often do you meet?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Sincerely,

Alsace Touré, Director
The Learning Center & Disability Services Baldwin-Wallace College Room 207,
Ritter Library
275 Eastland Road
Berea, OH 44017-2088
Direct: 440.826.5936
Office: 440.826.2147
Fax: 440.826.3832
Email: [log in to unmask]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE/FERPA PRIVACY RULE:  This message may contain
under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this message,
please do not disclose, forward, distribute, copy, or use this message or
its contents. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify me immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message from
your e-mail system. Thank you.