Terri:

Thanks for the contribution!

Can you say more about how you operationalize these ratings? That is, what does an "Above Average" use of Tutoring Methods look like? How bad does Knowledge of Subject Matter have to be to be rated "Poor"? Also, over how many observations are these ratings assessed?

Thanks,

Jered Wasburn-Moses
Math Center Coordinator
Success Skills Coordinator