From: Saundra Y McGuire <[log in to unmask]>
To: LRNASST-L <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Fri, Apr 27, 2012 8:39 am
Subject: Re: Information about the Cone' fabricated data

Thanks, Norm.  I don't think there's any dispute that the Cone of Learning is
legitimate and great stuff.  It's the percentages that were put in that are
bogus.

Saundra McGuire, Ph.D.
Assistant Vice Chancellor for Learning, Teaching, and Retention
Professor, Department of Chemistry
135A T Boyd Hall
Louisiana State University
Baton Rouge, LA 70803