From: Nic Voge <[log in to unmask]>
To: LRNASST-L <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Mon, Apr 9, 2012 2:22 pm
Subject: Re: Common Read

Hi Norm,
I'm not sure what the "common read" is, but this is a brief (but with
lots of supplementary materials), research-driven article in a
premiere journal written by a nobel laureate.
Quite accessible, too.

Improved Learning in a Large-Enrollment Physics Class
Louis Deslauriers1,2, Ellen Schelew2, and Carl Wieman*†‡
Check it out. http://www.sciencemag.org/content/332/6031/862.abstract
Best,
Nic

On Apr 9, 2012, at 2:47 PM, Norman Stahl wrote:

> Scouts...
>

> If you were to recommend a scholarly article from a peer-reviewed
> journal on the common read...what would that be...preferably
> research driven....
>

> Thanks
>

> Norm
>

> Norman Stahl