Hello Listers:

I apologize for asking for information on something recently posted!  Someone put up a video of what NOT to do during a lecture (like reading the mind of the lecturer as he realized that his students were tuning out).  I can't for the life of me find it.

If anyone knows the video I'm speaking about, could you please send the link to me off-list?

Thanks~
Lori

Lori DeConinck
Director/The Learning Center
Assistant Professor/Psychology
Southern NH University
2500 North River Rd.
Manchester, NH  03106
(603)629-4619

"I have learned much from my teachers, more from my colleagues, but I have learned the most from my students."   (Talmud)

[cid:[log in to unmask]]      [cid:[log in to unmask]]