Hi all,

I'm working on developing a training module for my tutors on note-taking methods/strategies that they can share with students.  In my research, I keep coming across Cornell Notes.  It seems like it would work well for general biology, but less well for more quantitative, problem-based courses.  Does anybody have any thoughts on teaching effective note-taking for quantitative disciplines?  Any good resources that you use to train your tutors in this topic?

Thanks!
Michele

MICHELE COSTABILE DONEY
DIRECTOR, MATH & SCIENCE RESOURCE CENTER
NCLCA CERTIFIED LEARNING CENTER PROFESSIONAL - LEVEL ONE
OFFICE OF UNDERGRADUATE STUDIES
JOHN JAY COLLEGE OF CRIMINTAL JUSTICE
524 W 59 ST
NEW YORK, NY 10019