I'm looking for data on international airline route networks between
major cities (this is for a project one of my students is working on).
Does anyone know of resources that could help construct this? ideally,
I'd want to construct the graph with cities as nodes and weighted
edges, where the weight represents the number of flights or some
measure of the volume of travel between the cities.

any pointers would be appreciated. thanks!

--
Arun Sundararajan
Associate Professor and NEC Faculty Fellow