Dear recipients,

I'm doing research on the policy networks of so-called green growth in
Finland. Since the whole idea of green growth is a relatively recent
issue, I'd be interested in hearing whether anyone has done, or is at
the moment doing, network-inspired research related to this theme (or
thereabouts). Thanks in advance!

(By the way, I'm also planning on doing research on the interlocking
directorates of Finnish corporations - a topic that hasn't been
pursued here since the 1980's. If anyone happens to have ongoing
research projects related to this issue, please feel free to contact
me!)

Best regards, Antti Gronow
Postdoctoral researcher
Department of Social Research, University of Helsinki, Finland