Dear list members,

This year, the 6th Summer School on Social Network Analysis in Trier,
Germany, takes place from September 10th to 15th. We offer an intensive
one-week introduction to social network analysis for graduate students and
PhD candidates. The course language is German.

The Summer School consists of two sequential courses. Module 1 (Monday -
Tuesday) introduces the origins of social network analysis as well as the
theoretical concepts and methods of data collection, analysis and
visualization. Module 2 (Wednesday - Saturday) splits up in two study groups
that focus on ego networks and the analysis of whole networks respectively.

In addition, we offer a workshop on qualitative network analysis with
Net-Map (http://netmap.wordpress.com/about/) and VennMaker
(www.vennmaker.com). Also, you can partake in an individual research
counseling, provided by our lecturers, to improve on your research questions
and design.

We are open for applications from April 16th to July 27th. We provide places
for 40 participants. Please send us your application to [log in to unmask] in
order to secure a place. The participation fee is 230,00 Euros.

For further information about the School content and application process
please visit:

http://www.forschungscluster.uni-trier.de/

With kind regards
Markus Gamper & Linda Reschke

Linda Reschke  |

Universität Trier  |
Forschungscluster der Universitäten Trier und Mainz
"Gesellschaftliche Abhängigkeiten und soziale Netzwerke"  |
Universitätsring 15  |  54286 Trier

Kontakt: 0049-(0)651-201-2844  |  [log in to unmask]  |