Dear SOCNET list members,

We would like to invite you to visit VennMaker at the Hannover Messe
(Hannover Trade Fair, http://www.hannovermesse.de) from April 23rd to 27th,
2012.

The software VennMaker has bridged the gap between the digital display and
quantitative analysis of qualitatively collected social network data. It is
a tool which is just as suitable for social network research as for
client-centered consulting (www.vennmaker.com).
At the Hannover trade fair it is presentet at "the world's most important
technology event, [that] will showcase ground-breaking innovations in the
context of 8 international flagship fairs."

We will present the new VennMaker 1.3 version and are looking forward to
welcome you at our exhibition booth (hall 02, stand C48).

We will issue electronic day tickets. Please send an e-mail to
[log in to unmask] with your name and the visiting date. We will then
send you a reply wich includes a code for the day ticket.

Kind regards,
Michael Kronenwett

www.vennmaker.com

Linda Reschke  |

Universität Trier  |
Forschungscluster der Universitäten Trier und Mainz
"Gesellschaftliche Abhängigkeiten und soziale Netzwerke"  |
Universitätsring 15  |  54286 Trier

Kontakt: 0049-(0)651-201-2844  |  [log in to unmask]  |