PLEASE DISSEMINATE

8th UK Social Network Analysis Conference, Bristol, 27th-30th June 2012

2nd and final call for papers.  Deadline May 4th.  Draft programme available May 14th.

Keynotes, workshops and background information:
http://www.uksna.org/8th-uksna-conference.html

Paper submissions:
http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=uksna2012

Panels thus far:
Social Media (conference stream)
Political Networks
Policy
Modelling and Simulation
Mixed Methods
Geography
Economics
Management
Leadership
Social Movements
Diffusion of Innovations
Health Care
Social Capital

We encourage submissions on all areas of networks analysis.

We are keen to elicit papers from underrepresented areas such as:
SNA in Business Consulting
Teaching SNA
Intelligence and Counterterrorism
Dark Networks & Negative Social Capital